Coming off a great week of practice and a very solid performance at the Marquette Invite, we have a great amount of momentum heading into a full week of practice before another big Saturday meet.
After the meet yesterday, a couple conversations with people that circled around how people could get better. Most of it comes back to how we practice each day. It comes down to if you are reading the set correctly and doing what the set demands. It comes down to streamlining off each wall. It comes down to not breathing out of turns and using your underwaters properly.
Picture Day is MONDAY after an earlier dry land session. Pictures at 4:45. Please wear your team suit.
Here is the practice schedule this week:
- Monday – Dry land from 3:45 to 4:45PM. Swimming once team Pictures are done
- Tuesday – Dry land from 4:15 to 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Wednesday –Dry land from 4:15 to 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Thursday – Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM
- Friday –Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Saturday – Fond Du Lac Invite at Fond Du Lac Aquatic Center, not at the High School. Warm Ups at 11 AM. Meet starts at Noon. Only 32 entries, not everyone swims.