We head into Week 10 with a great deal of momentum after strong performances two Saturdays in a row. The work in the weight room is paying dividends and that attention to detail at practice is also helping.
There needs to be no let up this week. We are in the stretch run! This is where the fun really starts.
We have another great week of racing ahead of us.
Here is the practice schedule this week:
- Monday – Dry land from 4:15 to 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM
- Tuesday – Dual Meet at Hartford at 6PM. Bus leaves at 4:00
- Wednesday –Dry land from 4:15 to 5:15PM. Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Thursday – Dual Meet at Menomonee Falls at 6PM. Bus leaves at 4:30
- Friday –Swimming from 5:30 to 7:30PM.
- Saturday – Hartford Relays at Noon. Bus at 9AM